Monday, October 15, 2007

Nautical Inspiration

I have been waiting all day to post these Inspiration Boards I saw today at Snippet & Ink :



I love the simplicity of the cake, the unique flags to wave instead of throwing rice or petals, l-o-v-e the flower centerpieces that I have featured on my blog before, and I wish I could find some way to incorporate the nautical flag/streamers and the boat/yacht into my wedding! But the paper boat place cards caught my eye immediately.
How amazing! You can find the instructions here. I am now thinking of placing these on each guests place settings. Or, if my time or budget is too limited, the boats would be nice decorations near the gift table, next to my DIY Initials Project, or perhaps as an accent to the centerpieces on the table.

This second board is pretty much just as amazing as the first board.
The picture of the various knots is actually from one of my prior posts! I also LOVE the sailor tote bag, the seashells turned candles, and the idea Elizabeth had to use an Oar as a guest book!

I cannot wait to start the DIY projects that I have already lined up for myself!

1 comment:

Zane Wooder said...

I love the boats you made. They are adorable.

zane