Monday, October 8, 2007

To Be Inspired....

I am hitting a brick wall at the moment. Despite the go-ahead from C to plan, plan, plan there is only so much I can do without having set a date/have the groom's seal of approval (since it is his wedding too!). And as much inspiration that I have gathered from the Internet and my various favorite daily blog reads, I think a main source of inspiration would be one's wedding dress!!

In casually looking at various designers, I found Melissa Sweet:

above: the Sydney dress. below: the Lia dress.

I have yet to decide if trying on dresses for me will be more like pulling teeth or one of the most exciting times in my life. I imagine somewhere in between!



2 comments:

READY2SPARK said...

I bought the Lia dress myself. Although I have to admit that parting with $5K for one day was a bit too much for me - so I had it reproduced. It's actually a better quality than the one in the boutique! I can provide you with my reco offline (of course). Great blog & congrats!

Zane Wooder said...

Why do wedding dresses always look so good on women?

zane