Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Daily Boards

Tonight I stumbled upon another great find thanks to a favorite blogger of mine, Classic Bride.
Snippet and Ink will be my new daily read. Everyday she will (hopefully) post an inspiration board based around a theme, palette, or mood! Maybe I can convince her to do one for me!!
Here are some of my favorites:

What a lovely fall inspiration board! I especially love the pumpkins on the fence, the pumpkin beer cooler, and the tree ceremony site!

This inspiration board is entitled "Shipwrecked" so I just couldn't resist posting it! I love the ribbons blowing in the wind against the clear blue sky.

Checking out Snippet & Ink is a must. Cross your fingers she will post everyday because I cannot wait to see what she has in store!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If he will be possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

__ said...

i was thinking the same thing -- i hope she's open to requests!! :o)