Monday, June 16, 2008

My Parents Wedding

Back in 1983, there was a wedding....a fabulous one if you ask me. It was the wedding of my parents.
My Mommy and her Dad, practicing walking up the aisle at the rehearsal.

The next day my Mom donned this blusher/"birdcage" veil that her Mother MADE for her!! I think its to-die-for. I wonder if she still has it... Husband and wife! Love the grey suit...good choice Daddy! My Mom wore her Mother's wedding dress.
Mommy's side and Daddy's side after the wedding.

Walking into their reception as husband and wife.

And there you have it friends...that is my favorite wedding EVER. Almost 25 years ago and the pictures are still beautiful...and so are my parents.

2 comments:

Candicelyn said...

Love love love love love the birdcage veil!!!!!

Cate Subrosa said...

Aw! I love your parents' wedding too! :-D