Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Outside a Mansion

I came across this picture today on The Brides Cafe and my mind started churning a mile a minute.

Here's why:
A mere minute away from our gorgeous church sits Meridian Street. Meridian Street is home to some of the most breathtaking mansions in Indianapolis. Lucky for us, a good family friend (who will be attending the wedding) owns one of them. Do you think....could we possibly....ask for "permission" to sneak away to their grounds for a couple of minutes after the ceremony to obtain some shots like the one above?!!?
Oh what I wouldn't give for a picture in front of a pretty mansion....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm from Indiana and I know what beautiful mansions you are talking about. I say go for it! I bet they would be honored and think it was neat. Those homes would make amazing pictures!

*Michelle said...

I go up for the Indy 500 every year - i know meridian and the GORGEOUS houses on it. ASK!!!! If you already know someone who has one, start there, and if they say no, walk next door, and to the next and on until you find one that they don't mind - those shots would be worth the awkward asking and door knocking! AWESOME!

peggy sabens said...

Jessica-your fairy godmother (aka Peggy) says you can use our Meridian Street "mansion" for as many photo ops as you want. love,Peggy