Tagged by Prep-e girl for a couple of "fun" facts. You know you want to know...
1. What were you doing ten years ago?
At the ripe ole age of 13 I’m pretty sure that life was goooood. My summertime was filled with summer camps (every week for seven weeks) and preparing to join my high school cross country team. That time in my life was so carefree. All I worried about was whether or not I could make it thru the cross-country race. Sidenote: pretty sure that I wouldn't re-live high school for any amount of money under 1 million dollars. College, however, was a dream that went by too fast.
2. What 5 things were/are on your to-do list for today?
- practice calligraphy for our upcoming invitation mailing
- reception venue no longer has the plum table runners they thought they had. begin to research alternate ways to add color onto the tabletop
- begin the real search for earrings to wear on our wedding day
- find a Father’s Day present for Daddy
- schedule a hair cut for Friday afternoon
cheetos, TCBY yogurt, oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, DQ ice cream cake
4. Places you've lived?- Indiana. That’s all. Perhaps Ohio in the future.
5. What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?
- pay back the parents for everything they have given me
- set aside money for out children (education, well being, etc)
- buy houses in Colorado, Florida, and Hilton Head
- donate to my sorority philanthropy
- my mind doesn’t even to begin to function as a billionaire. i would really have no idea what to do with the money.
Annnnd because every post = pretty picture:
(pretty people: bride-to-be, MOH, and Arizona BM)