Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Couldn't Resist...More Ring Shots

I never tire of seeing beautiful "ring shots" captured by photographers.
Favorites:

  • Taco Bell "Will you marry me?" packets...too clever.
  • The limes make me want a margarita...or two.
  • I'm not sure how the bride and grooms heads got chopped off (bottom left), but I love the end result.

row 1: (
next exit photography, vue photography via Nearly Knotted, evoke photography)
row 2: (
the wiebners, bobbi + mike, kelly moore)
Tying the Knot previous ring posts: for the love of rings, ring bling, ring shot, because i can
Also check out: Nearly Knotted ring post...where I stole the "lime" ring shot from.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the duckies--how cute!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out! Fun to see that someone besides my mom reads my blog!