Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Wedding Day Cards

Will any of you be writing a card and giving it to your "future husband" the morning of your wedding?

(ritzy bee)

I think its such a nice touch. If you aren't able to recite your own vows or see eachother before the ceremony, this might be your only real chance that day to tell the Groom how you feel, in that moment.

(bobbi + mike)

One of my personal favorites...a card for the Groom with a little doggie on it asking "Please Marry My Mommy Today"

(http://blushevents.blogspot.com)

So, are you going to exchange cards the morning of the wedding before you see eachother!?

6 comments:

Linda said...

Yes, I plan on doing this. I might slip a note into his bag for him to find or have someone deliver it to him during the day.

Anonymous said...

I think this is so important! My fiance doesn't have the best way with words when it comes to speaking in front of others, but he expresses himself so beautifully when he writes. I treasure every card or note he's ever given me, and I know I will treasure the letter he writes me on our wedding day even more!

Miss G said...

one of my friends and her groom "passed notes" to each other several times before the wedding through bridesmaids and groomsmen. It was priceless!

Cate Subrosa said...

I'll definitely be doing this. I give Baddie cards and notes a lot, so it seems natural to me.

jessica lynn said...

ladies, i couldn't agree more! this is one of the little details that i am most excited about!!

Zane Wooder said...

I've always thought love letters are the most romantic thing a couple can do.

zane