Thursday, June 5, 2008

You Should Know...

I have been tagged by Lyndsy of Stella Event Design and Linda of Silly Little Mischief to share a little bit about the fiance.
1. He doesn't read this blog. Shocking, I know.
2. He is a ridiculously good golfer. Seriously. Good thing he didn't go pro or else he would have never met me.
3. He has more clothes (and shoes) than I do.
4. He is the apple of my Mother's eye. Not that it's a bad thing. It's just kind of hard for an only child to grasp the fact that the fridge that used to be covered with pictures of ME is now covered in pictures of US. So what do I do? Every once in a while, when I am home, I take a magnet and put it over his face. Mommy promptly removes it.
5. He always, always, always beats me in board games. And then gloats about it.
6. He's the bestest....and pretty good looking if I do say so myself:

(circa 2005)

We shall tag: a new friend, Amy of: Fiance Meeting You Here, Sarah of The McWoods, and Kate of Waterfront Preppy

1 comment:

Erin said...

Oh, he is cute. You guys make an adorable couple! :)

-E