Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Poll: Pick and Choose...Our Invitations

Dear bloggity friends,
The road to our invitations has been a long one. Long story short, I need your help. Our invitations are in your hands....
Pick your favorite:
#1: the original
#2: watermark. reservation: the watermark appears lavender and i wanted to stay away from that...

#3: monogram at top #4: monogram with bars
#5: monogram on both sides
#6: large monogram on one side

#7: monogram on top and bottom
Plllllease vote on the right hand side of my blog or leave a comment. We need to pick one of these pretty little things in the next 3 days!!
Excuse the blurring of information for privacy purposes as well as the random gray lines at the top of some of the designs.

{Update: 41 votes. #1: 5 votes, #2: 24 votes, #3: 3 votes, #4: 0 votes, #5: 4 votes, #6: 4 votes, #7: 1 vote.}

18 comments:

Stephanie said...

#2!

*Michelle said...

Ok - some of these have very different feels to them. I am loving the watermark (#2), but I also think #3 beats out the original and #4. #5 looks fun and a little quirky (in a good way). Not a fan of #6 or 7. Hope that that's helpful in some way or fashion.

Candicelyn said...

Love the watermark. It's shouts fabulous and yet elegant!

Cate Subrosa said...

I tried to vote (for no.2) but it came up 'cannot process request' so please consider this my vote!

Also, if I had a veto vote too (I know I'm getting greedy...) it would go against no.3 cos I don't like how your names appear twice.

Yeah, definitely no.2 :)

Tara Vorhes said...

hmm- the polls are not available.

#2 is stunning. Definitely #2.

Ms. Bliss said...

I love #4! But they are all beautiful! What font are using for the script? I love it

jessica lynn said...

the script is called "splendid script" you can buy it from myfonts.com for about $30. i love it too!

Anonymous said...

Tried to vote for #2, but could not. It is fresh/modern/distinct - totally not run of the mill...

jessica lynn said...

hi everyone, thanks so much for your help! just so you know, we are probably leaning away from #5. my only reservation with #2 is that the watermark brings in a lavender color and i really wanted to stay away from that....

Anonymous said...

perhaps the watermark could be a different shade...

Jenni said...

I vote for #2. They are all great, but I think #2 stands out more. :)

Anonymous said...

2 or 6. I actually really like teh watermark and although the light purple isn't necessarily your colors, it fits with the pallet overall. I think it looks beautiful.

Kelly said...

I was in the same boat as you a couple weeks ago. Trust me, it will be done soon and you will regain some sanity.

That being said, I like #1.

Kelly said...

one more thing, not to throw another option in the mix, but I think #4 would look awesome without the flourish on the bottom. So it would be your monogram flourish on the top with the bar and then the info below. Just a thought.

janet - roses or ranunculus said...

#7 looks fabulous!

Miss G said...

I like #1 or #3 a lot. I don't really care for #2 as much although that is the one in the lead. Which one makes you excited? Which one does your eye travel to the most? Pick that one! It's your wedding, your invitation! Have fun! Kelly

jessica lynn said...

janet: its about time someone else likes #7!!

Blush Paperie said...

Love #2. They are all really nice, but I love that one.